INFORMATION ON PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Information pursuant to Art. 13 of General Data Protection Regulation- UE n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Rivoira S.r.l. is pleased that you have decided to visit its website and thanks you for your interest. We would also like to inform you about the course of action we have taken in regard to privacy.
Collection of Personal Information - Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Rivoira S.r.l. (hereinafter referred also as “Rivoira”) processes the personal information of its users in accordance with the Code regarding protection of personal information referred to in Leg. Decree No. 196/2003 and in GDPR. When a user visits Rivoira's website, are collected automatically (ie not through registration) general data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with personal data held by third parties, allow to identify navigating users. In particular, the web servers that are used retain by default the following information: the name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you visit us, the pages on our website you visit while you are on our site, your IP address and your browser.
This information shall be used by Rivoira to derive information on the use of our site in order to ensure the proper functioning of the site and the services connected to it, to create new services and / or functionalities and allow us to provide our services, as well as for marketing purposes, in accordance with Articles 130 et seq. of the Leg. Decree No. 196/2003. Notwithstanding what has been indicated above, the same information can be used to ascertain liability in case of computer crimes that damage the site.
The legal basis of the processing carried out according to the above-mentioned methods is the necessity to make available the functionalities of the web site to the users of the same, in connection with the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken in response to the user's request and, as regard the purpose of the correct function of the web site and the necessity to prevent improper use of the same, the legitimate interest of the owner that consists in the protection of corporate (including communications) tools, ensuring in this case proportionality and subsidiarity of personal data processing as well as data minimization in relation to such purposes.
Sharing of Personal Information
Personal information collected may be communicated to other companies controlled by or connected to Rivoira S.r.l. for activities strictly connected to and that are instrumental in the services provided.
Personal information provided by users through requests for delivery of informational materials (brochures, information materials, etc.) using email addresses and/or contact information specified in the Rivoira Customer Care section shall be used only to perform the service and/or provision requested and/or for marketing activities; in the latter case, only with explicit consent of the user. Except as stated above, personal information shall not be communicated or shared with others, unless required by contract or with express consent of the persons concerned.
Personal data are processed and stored on servers located within EU belonging to or in the possession of the Company and/or third party processors, as duly appointed as data processor. The transfer to non EU-countries is performed in compliance with the provisions under par. V, GDPR. Your personal information shall not be made available by us or by persons instructed by us to third parties in any form, nor shall it be subject to dissemination.
The data controller is Rivoira S.r.l., with its registered office in Italy at Via Benigno Crespi,19 – 20159 Milan.
For any questions and/or to exercise the rights set out in Art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003 as well as in GDPR, Rivoira S.r.l. has made the following email address available: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify the user and access his/her account in order to offer better, more personalized service. This cookie is set when the user logs in and gives his/her consent;
- Evaluate the characteristics of our customers. For each browser that accesses the Rivoira site, a cookie is sent to check how many times the site is visited and to quantify the use of our services in order to make promotional inserts more effective, with promotions that are closer to the interests and habits of visitors, whether they are registered users or not;
- Keep track of how often a user visits the site pages;
- Identify registered users and check which site pages are visited most often by them. This type of research is useful in understanding user preferences and therefore in improving our range of products and services, and to make the site content, headers and promotions more personalized.
These cookies may be disabled by the user by modifying the default settings of the browser.
URL to Opt Out: http://www.leadchampion.com/optout-eng/
Rivoira S.r.l. has adopted all the minimum security measures provided for in Articles 33 to 35 as well as Annex B of the Code regarding the protection of personal information (Leg. Decree No. 196/2003) for the processing of personal information by electronic devices, as well as all additional organizational and technical measures adequate to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and in any event the security of data, pursuant to the art. 32 of GDPR. Our security measures are subject to continuous revision in line with technical advances.
Rivoira S.r.l. invites parent and all those who watch over children to instruct them on how to handle personal information safely and responsibly. Children should not transmit personal information to the website of Rivoira S.r.l. without the consent of their parents or guardians. Rivoira S.r.l. shall not knowingly collect personal information from children, use or process this in any way nor disclose it to others.
Rights of interested parties
At any time, users of the Rivoira S.r.l. website may exercise their rights in regard to the data processor, in accordance with Art. 15 and ss. of GDPR.
In particular, in compliance with the above-mentioned provisions data subjects have the following rights:
- The Right of access to personal data stored and processed by the Company pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR;
- The Right to obtain rectification or integration of personal data, pursuant to art. 16 of the GDPR;
- The Right to obtain the erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data, pursuant to articles 17 and 18 of the GDPR;
- The Right to data portability pursuant to art. 20 of the GDPR, where applicable;
- The Right to object, at any time, to the processing for reasons or legitimate interest, public interest or profiling, unless the Company is able to demonstrate that these are compelling and justified reasons witch prevail over the interest, rights and freedoms of the person concerned or that such processing is necessary for the exercise of legal actions or defense in court, as well as the right to object at any time to the processing for marketing purposes, pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR;
- The right to withdraw the consent for the collection, processing and use of personal data concerning him, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal, if consent is the legal basis of the processing.
- The data subject may at any time exercise his rights in the following ways: by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt at the Rivoira registered office at the address indicated above; by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Data subjects have also the right to lodge a complaint to Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali. For further information visit the web site www.garanteprivacy.it
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update this privacy statement at any time by posting updated text on this site. We display a last updated date at the top of this statement so that you will know when there has been a change. Accordingly, you should check this statement on a regular basis for our most current privacy practices. Each time you access, use, or browse the website, you signify your acceptance of the then-current version of the privacy statement. Any changes will take effect upon posting and apply only to information collected from you on and after the last updated date, unless specified otherwise.
More information is available in our Legal Notice.