SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT PRINCIPLES & PRIORITIES
Guidelines for progress
We are willing to do what it takes to strengthen our sustainable development as long as the work we do and the decisions we make conform to our principles, priorities and position statements. See the guidelines we follow below.
These principles guide our decision-making process across our business.
- Governance & Integrity: Maintain strong systems and a culture of global corporate governance, compliance, ethics, human rights, integrity and accountability.
- Strategic Leadership: Stay current with, and take advantage of, emerging global opportunities, developments and challenges for the future.
- Customer Commitment: Focus relentlessly on delivering value through continuous innovation — helping our customers enhance their product quality, service, reliability, productivity, safety, energy efficiency and environmental performance.
- Environmental Responsibility: Achieve continuous environmental performance improvement and energy efficiency in our operations.
- Employee Safety & Development: Provide opportunities that allow employees to develop to their fullest potential in a creative, inclusive and safe environment.
- Community Support: Participate in community development in regions where we operate.
- Financial Performance: Maintain year-on-year recognition from shareholders and stakeholders for top-tier financial performance.