BIOLOGICAL OXIDATION (B.OX.): SOLUTION FOR THE WASTEWATER TREATMENT WITH OXYGEN
Solutions to Oxygen deficiency
Biological Oxidation (B.Ox.) is the ideal solution to improve the operation of the industrial wastewater treatment plant. Our solution can be adapted both in active sludge tanks and MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) to increase oxygenation in the tank and reduce odors.
- Very low investment cost (equipment supplied for hire)
- Easy and quick installation of the system
- High efficiency system: 90% of the supplied oxygen is transferred and perfectly dissolved in water, against 34-35% of S.O.T.E. (Standard Oxygen Transfer Efficiency) of Air systems; low energy consumption from 7.5 to 8.5 kgO2 / kWh transferred against; the average 2.5-3.5 kgO2 / kWh for traditional air systems
- Perfect Mixing: CFD Models (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Reduction of VOC aerosols also demonstrated through: GPS-X Model simulations able to oxygenate and mix the MBBR tanks, further enhancing the purification capacity and greatly reducing energy consumption.