ENHANCED HOME OXYGEN SERVICES. SPECIALIZED CPAP THERAPY. CHOICE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT.
Enhanced home oxygen services. Specialized CPAP therapy. Choice medical equipment.
Rivoira delivers all three with our comprehensive approach designed to help you provide high quality care to your patients..
Our investment in new technologies, medical research, professional medical development and community client education, allows us to offer a wide array of products and services focused on helping to improve quality of life.
TREAT SLEEP APNEA, SNORING & SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER
We have a comprehensive sleep offering to support the sleep diagnostician, primary care physician and their patients:
- Sleep screening for obstructive sleep apnea
- Level I sleep laboratory diagnostic systems
- CPAP therapy for individuals with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Positional therapy for individuals who snore
- Light therapy for individuals with Seasonal Affective Disorder
HOME RESPIRATORY EQUIPMENT & DEVICES
We supply the oxygen modality to suit our clients’ needs:
- Stationary & portable oxygen concentrators
- Transfill systems
- Portable oxygen cylinders
- Liquid oxygen reservoirs / portable liquid oxygen reservoirs
We offer the following specialized products for client sleep therapy needs:
- CPAP, bi-level and auto-titrating positive airway devices
- Nasal, direct nasal and full face PAP masks
- Heated humidification
- Specialty CPAP pillows
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) light therapy devices
- Specialty body pillows, bumper pads and belts for positional therapy
We supply the following aerosol therapy and airway management devices and oximeters for client respiratory needs:
- Aerosol therapy
- Medication compressors
- MDI (Metered Dose Inhaler) chambers
- Peak flowmeters
- Airway Management
- Suction units
- Tracheostomy supplies
- High flow heated humidification
- Cough stimulator & airway clearance devices
HOME OXYGEN & SLEEP DISORDER SERVICES
Home Oxygen Therapy Services
At Rivoira, we have a team of healthcare professionals who perform in-home respiratory assessments, arterial blood gas sampling, offer clinical education to clients and their families on the safe use of home oxygen, and conduct follow-up visits to monitor client progress. Our distribution teams deliver home oxygen directly to our clients’ homes and conduct in-home safety assessments to identify potential fire, electrical, infection control and home access hazards.
CPAP Therapy Services
We offer Level III sleep screening for the detection of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and install and maintain Level I sleep diagnostics for sleep laboratories. For individuals who have been diagnosed with OSA and require positive airway pressure therapy, our client programs have been developed with a focus on education, acceptance, compliance and results.