INFORMATION ON PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Information pursuant to Art. 13 of Leg. Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003
Rivoira S.p.A. is pleased that you have decided to visit its website and thanks you for your interest. We would also like to inform you about the course of action we have taken in regard to privacy.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Rivoira S.p.A. processes the personal information of its users in accordance with the Code regarding protection of personal information governed by Leg. Decree No. 196/2003. When a user visits Rivoira's website, general information is collected (i.e. not through registration), which is not treated as personal information, except as hereinafter indicated. In particular, the web servers that are used retain by default the following information: the name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you visit us, the pages on our website you visit while you are on our site, your IP address and your browser.
This information shall be used to derive information on the use of our site in order to monitor its proper function and for marketing purposes, in accordance with Articles 130 et seq. of the Privacy Code. Notwithstanding what has been indicated above, the same information can be used to ascertain liability in case of computer crimes that damage the site.
Sharing of Personal Information
Personal information collected may be transferred or communicated to other companies controlled by or connected to Rivoira S.p.A. for activities strictly connected to and that are instrumental in the services provided.
Personal information provided by users through requests for delivery of informational materials (brochures, information materials, etc.) using email addresses and/or contact information specified in the Rivoira Customer Care section shall be used only to perform the service and/or provision requested and/or for marketing activities; in the latter case, only with explicit consent of the user. Except as stated above, personal information shall not be communicated or shared with others, unless required by contract or with express consent of the persons concerned.
The information shall be retained by our company and our provider. Your personal information shall not be made available by us or by persons instructed by us to third parties in any form.
The entity responsible for data processing is Rivoira S.p.A., with its registered office in Italy at Via Benigno Crespi,19 – 20159 Milan.
For any questions and/or to exercise the rights set out in Art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003, Rivoira S.p.A. has made the following email address available: email@example.com.
- Identify the user and access his/her account in order to offer better, more personalized service. This cookie is set when the user logs in and gives his/her consent;
- Evaluate the characteristics of our customers. For each browser that accesses the Rivoira site, a cookie is sent to check how many times the site is visited and to quantify the use of our services in order to make promotional inserts more effective, with promotions that are closer to the interests and habits of visitors, whether they are registered users or not;
- Keep track of how often a user visits the site pages;
- Identify registered users and check which site pages are visited most often by them. This type of research is useful in understanding user preferences and therefore in improving our range of products and services, and to make the site content, headers and promotions more personalized.
These cookies may be disabled by the user by modifying the default settings of the browser.
URL to Opt Out: http://www.leadchampion.com/optout-eng/
Rivoira S.p.A. has adopted all the minimum security measures provided for in Articles 33 to 35 as well as Annex B of the Code regarding the protection of personal information (Leg. Decree No. 196/2003) for the processing of personal information by electronic devices. This personal information shall be processed for the time that is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Our security measures are subject to continuous revision in line with technical advances.
Rivoira S.p.A. invites parent and all those who watch over children to instruct them on how to handle personal information safely and responsibly. Children should not transmit personal information to the website of Rivoira S.p.A. without the consent of their parents or guardians. RIVOIRA S.p.A. shall not knowingly collect personal information from children, use this in any way or disclose it to others.
Rights of interested parties
At any time, users of the Rivoira S.p.A. website may exercise their rights in regard to the data processor, in accordance with Art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal information (Leg. Decree No. 106/2003) whose full text is as follows:
Art. 7 Leg. Decree 196/2003 - Rights granted to you
At any time, you may exercise your rights under Article 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2004, specifically:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal information concerning you, even if you have not yet registered, and this must be communicated in an intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the information on:
- The origin of the personal information;
- The purposes and methods of processing;
- The logic used in case of processing with the aid of electronic devices;
- The identification of the holder, managers and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal information may be communicated r who may learn about it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- The updated, corrected or, if interested, the integration of the information;
- The cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blockage of any information processed illegally, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification that the operations indicated in letters a) and b) have been notified, including in relation to their content, to those to whom the information was communicated or shared, except where this requirement proves to be impossible or involves the use of measures that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of his/her personal information that is pertinent to the collection purposes;
- The processing of personal information concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for conducting market research or for business communication.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update this privacy statement at any time by posting updated text on this site. We display a last updated date at the top of this statement so that you will know when there has been a change. Accordingly, you should check this statement on a regular basis for our most current privacy practices. Each time you access, use, or browse the website, you signify your acceptance of the then-current version of the privacy statement. Any changes will take effect upon posting and apply only to information collected from you on and after the last updated date, unless specified otherwise.
More information is available in our Legal Notice.